I had my period the week of 11-15th [last week mon-fri], wednesday of this week [the 20th] I had unprotected sex with my HB in the morning, and today[the day after having sex] I have been pretty crampy off and on all day so far, could this possibly mean its from implantation?

no. if you are pregnant, implantation will not happen for a little over a week. you probley won't even be pregnant for a couple of days. it is way too soon to tell. The only sure way to know that you are pregnant is by having a doctor confirm it. you can also wait until you miss your next period and take a pregnancy test.

So I think I might be pregnant. I went to the bathroom and noticed when i wiped (sorry if TMI) it was barely any blood, and it was brown. It lasted not even 2 days and went away, but I still have little cramping. I also have been experiencing "morning sickness." I woke up one morning and had to run to the bathroom and puked. I thought it was like the 12 hour flu, but a few days later I woke up again.. had to run to the bathroom and puked. Now I know its not the flu. This time I thought it was something I ate. 4 days later I wake up again in the morning and had to run to the bathroom again!! Now Im wondering if I'm pregnant. My boobs are very sensitive and tender. It also feels like the life is getting sucked out of me. Even sleeping 6-8 hours a night, I wake up and it feels like I didn't sleep a wink! I've taken 4 pregnancy tests. They all came back negative.. they was the ones from the dollar store. I don't know if that makes a difference. If anyone has an idea of whats going on here please tell me!!