i had unprotected sex at the peak of my ovulation period. (january 14th) this morning i started bleeding somewhat heavily. like an average flow and not like this "light spotting" that ive heard implantation bleedig is like. the thing is, its another 9 to 12 days before i should start menstration. i have slight stomach disomfort and pretty frequent urination. is this just heavy implantation bleeding. or am i really not pregnant??
:'(

Soo it's been 2 days since I had unprotected sex, the morning after I had sex I went to the bathroom and noticed that I had light blood in my underwear I changed and didnt think anything of it so through out the day after urinating and after I wiped I had light blood on the tissue, the next day I woke up and I thought I had started my period as I felt a horrible cramp in my stomach so as I went the bathroom expecting a lot of blood, it was again, just light red blood in my underwear so I decided to use a sanitary towel and when I came to change it there was again light red spotting during the night I started getting cramps every so often, is there a chance I could be pregnant?