mi boyfriend and i have had sex everyday for the last 2 months except when i had mi period for 5 days last month then we were back at having sex again so we have had sex as soon as i stopped mi period which was the day i got off mi period. he always pulls out but this month mi period is late. i was supposed to start it on october 1 but i havent had it yet. sometimes during the day i have cramps and at night when im sleeping i have really bad cramps that it wakes me up and i go to the bathroom to see if i started mi period but i still havent started it. Is it possible that i may be pregnant off his pre cum???

Thats what people say but, im not so sure im in the same situation as you are and it comes to the samething every time that the possibility is (YES) you can be but, try to get more advice.

have you ever ate Guacamole???

miszshawtyroc wrote:

have you ever ate Guacamole???

No, but i have seen other people and it looks gross..

ok so im on youtube and this girl is sayin that some pregnancy symptoms are that you may feel like your period is gonna come but it doesnt. thats how i feel

I know that feeling but my period came its normal time and i still have symptoms of being pregnant.

i have crampig but my period hasnt came yet. i was supposed to start it on october 1. so 2 days ago. i know yesterday when my boyfriend and i were at the beach i had to go use the bathroom so we left and went to the laundrymat so we could wash clothes and 5 mintues i had to pee again. like right now i don't have cramping but the cramping comes and goes all day and all night long.

I get those too, but i never thought anything of it until now cause my period was late then it came on and people were telling me that is implantation bleeding ...Either way it goes im lost in it all.

yea im lost too. i cant be pregnant. i cant even ask my boyfriend to take to get a pregnancy test cuz he don't even want to have kids right now. so im kinda scared in a way. i just hope that maybe i am having a late period.

Well he has to understand that its not all you. I mean he took part in the sex , but you might have to tell him he does have a right to know and if it comes to the fact where it is just a late period you should gte on the pill until hes ready to have kids