Me and my ex were still together probably about 3 weeks ago when we had unprotected sex. Usually he has a couple of episodes of pre-ejaculatory fluid before he climaxes and he doesn't pull out until climax. About a week later, I had my period but it didn't seem regular at all. It lasted about a normal amount of time for me, 3 or 4 days. It's usually very heavy and very painful but this one felt off. I took a Walgreen's Pregnancy test which showed negative about three days ago right when I woke up. Should I wait and test again to be sure or is this probably just nothing to worry about?

Hmm. I think you should take another test to be on the safe side. Women don't have periods when tey are pregnant. But some woman not all but some experience implantation bleeding which is usualy very light almost black. And sometimes pinkish. But yes take another test just to be safe.

That's kind of what was unusual about it. The blood was all dark, almost like a browner color rather than red. The only thing is, I don't have a lot of income coming in until I start my new job. I just don't want to waste my money on a new test and am curious on how long I should wait to test.

You can call a halth center and they should give tests for free. I know the one down the road from me does. But noone can tell you if your pregnant the only way to know is to take a test. & also the ones at walmart are cheap.

I meant to say health center

I've had sex before, but no guy has ever ejaulated inside of me, but about 1 week ago it happened, i woke up last night, with an uncomfortable feeling in my lower stomache, and felt very sick. Now this morning i've been vomiting and I still have the uncomfortable feeling. I am scared, when will i know if I am pregnant or if it's my nerves?

Hi Kturner27 if you are pregnant you would not be able to tell on a pregnancy test this early hun ok. Your best bet is to wait till 5 days before your next period and then take the test as soon as you get up in the morning. And the best tests to take are First Response (comes with 2 tests inside), or Clear Blue. These are the most accurate and they are not that exspensive you can get them at your local pharmacy or grocery store. I hope this helps you out!!! Good Luck!!! :-D