Hi, Since late after noon yesterday I got a strange feeling around my stomach and belly button area of a Sharpe itchy pain. That night I woke up feeling like I was going to throw up, I never did and a hour later the pain and sickness went away again. This morning i woke up feeling that strange itchy pain and It's really starting to worry be that I could be pregnant, I'm hoping it's just a sickness bug. I'm worried I might be pregnant due to having unprotected sex for the first time 18 days ago. My boyfriend never ejaculated though when we was having sex so I'm not so sure, Yet I've heard Pre-cum could get grils pregnant also? I'm really starting to worry this pain could be due to that, any ideas? 

hi.im 16 yrs old i have this problem that is making me nervous well me nd my girl had sex yesterday whick is march 3 cuz its march 4 here well she has iregular cycle she didn't had her period last january but she did had her period last febuary 8 so basicaly im worried if she would have her period this come march 8? nd is it safe that we had sex 4 days before her period comes?alot of people says that its not safe cuz she has iregular period but she did have her period last febuary 8 would it still be safe?what if her period dont come this coming march 8?what should i do?please help mee :/ 

All i can say it, in 3 days, get her to take a test. Then you'll know, after her period has came, get her to take another pregnant test just to make sure. Thats all I can think of at the moment, I am going to take a test tonight for my problem then see again after I have had my period. :/

hopes all goes okay.