HI,  on 2nd jan me and my girlfriend stayed together and had oral sex only. i never penetrated her but i did rub my penis on her vagina. i had pee'd before we fooled around and i made her cum first by fingering only. she then rubbed my penis on her vagina and gave me a blowjob and and i came on her breasts.  she went to washroom to wash it off and took a bath, after an hour or so she wanted more so fingered her again, i didnt wash my penis earlier and fingered her till she came again. she didnt not make me cum because i stopped her from doing so, she also rubbed my penis on her p***y this time aswell.  after 3-4 hours we pee'd and we did it again this time i again made her cum and she made me cum but i only ejaculated on her belly and thighs while she was sitting and i was standing.  her period was due 18th jan but she hasnt gotten it yet. plus she says she felt itchy nipples in the morning and swollen stomach, she feeling tired unknowingly and sleepy abnormally. she works in a IT company and sometimes she is kinda tired so she sleeps but she says this time she doesnt know why shes feeling tired.  we are sh*t scared now. please help!!

I think it would be worth your girl friend taking a pregnancy test, sounds to me like you / she may have rubbed some of your cum onto or into her p***y accidentally.