Hi guys! I just wanna ask if is it posible that I get pregnant after my boyfriend and I got sex right after my period(it happened last sunday-november13)? Five days after we had sex, I have head ache(since yesterday-november16) and I am always having lower abdominal ache since monday(november14) Am I pregnant or is it just because it was my first time that he cum inside me. I'm just worried....

having sex on your period could still get you pregnant, you should probably go to a doctor or wait it out, because sometimes your body tricks you into thinking your pregnant. You should probably try going on birth control if you find out that you're not pregnant. good luck!

But we had sex 'after' my period. So is it still possible for me to get pregnant. I also have mood swings and all I want to do is to sleep but I can't.