Alright well, I had unprotected sex on Saturday afternoon (5th Feb 2011), and then unprotected again on the Sunday. Later Saturday afternoon, I got a very light spotting.. it only came up when I wiped. Monday morning it was still light spotting, but it progressed to heavier and then this morning (Tuesday), it was still a heavy bleed, but a few hours later it just completely stopped.
And, it's now Tuesday night here and I still haven't bled anymore. Just gone completely.

My period isn't due until around the 25th of the month.

Thank you for any helpful comments towards this.. I'm guessing I'm probably not pregnant but I just want to double check.. and see if anyone has anything similar? <3

Oops, sorry! I meant that later on Sunday afternoon I began spotting.

I know you said you had unprotected sex but are you on the pill? This can sometime cause spotting. Or perhaps the bleeding was a result from having sex. It can take up to a week for implantation to occur so you would not have pregnancy symptoms so soon as the day you had sex. If implantation bleeding occurs its usually around the time your period is due. Wait until you period is due and if it is late then take a test. Try no to worry too much as this can sometimes delay your period also. Perhaps if you are worried about being pregnant and you are not on the pill it is something you should consider.