ive been having mood swings and cramps for the past couple of days. im not due on my period for other 2 weeks, so i know it cant be that. also i have had bad head aches and unusual discharge, and change of colour and lightness of my periods. this isnt normal for me and my mum said i may be pregnant, is she right?

well its too early to take a test. if your 2 weeks away from your period your probably around your ovulation time, which could casue a difference in your discharge. your discharge is different at certain times of the month, sometimes its white, other times its clear. sometimes it can smell and other times it wont. mood swings maybe. cramps, could be that your fertilzed egg isimplaning in the uteran wall or something like that. im not a doctor so dont take any of this at correct, its just my thought. if you have had many periods like this, myabe your body is just changing somehow and causing all of this. i get frequent headaches, and cramps all the time. im in the military and always active. my doctor told me once that my periods will act funny from being active, exercise and things like that. i used to get a period for a few days, it would go away and about 24 hours later i would get it again for another day and the it would stop and come back a month later. i dont do that anymore. im pretty regular now. i would just wait it out until you acutally miss your period before you get worried or anxious. no big thing right now. dont worry about it until you miss your period!

good luck!

Well these are some symptoms of pregnancy. Your mom might be right, especially if you had unprotected sex. The small discharge from your body may implantation bleeding, and this could mean that you are pregnant. It might be too early for you to take any test, and you should wait at least 7 days until you test your self. If you are pregnant than hCG level will get higher and the test will show you correct result.
Have you used any birth control pills? If you changed pills or you have stopped taking them, that this can be answer to your problem. Please keep us posted on your condition.

Your mom may be right. Have you done anything to where you could be pregnant? I mean, are you on birth control or have you been using condoms or not? It helps to have a little context just to see where you are. However, it does sound a lot like you have some symptoms of pregnancy so at least take a test and let us know how it goes. Keep us posted.

Hi Hon: i TOTALLY agree with navyblonde, it is more likely ovulation than being pregnant.

The 1st signs of pregnancy are as follows: Sore breasts, enlargement and darkening of the aerola, pain in the lower back - hips - groin, you can get headaches, nausea especially too fried food! And some women get the baby flu - light runny nose, little cough, and believe it or not a lot of women's noses grow!!!

When navyblond, mentioned that you can have different discharges, that is totally right. It can be affected by change in diet, exercise, saunas!!! And even an infection. I also thought that perhaps, you might have an infection - such as Thrush or a yeast infection.

If you have been having unprotected sex, you should get checked out at a STD clinic!

Also if you are having mood swings now, that is far too early for being pregnant. I would hazzard a guess that your period is about to start and you are having PMS! IF you dodge the bullet - if you want too by the way - then you HAVE to protect yourself. Let us know how you get on! Good luck hon!