Hello! I have heard for healing method called sound therapy. I really do not know much about sound therapy and I could not found any more information. So, I want to ask you, if you know, is music therapy part of sound therapy. I mean, can you explain me all of this a little bit. I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Well, generally speaking music therapy is part of music therapy part of sound therapy. I am telling you this, because classic music is used in sound therapy. But, as I understood a specialist for sound therapy, media on which are recorded these sounds are special and sounds also have high and low frequency…

hi,

music therapy and sound therapy are NOT the same thing. Music therapy is a form of active treatment that uses music, and musical activities to attain non-musical goals. it is a clinical discipline, aligned with occupational, speech, and physical therapies, and also with psychotherapy. check out the website below:

www.musictherapy.org.

this is the american music therapy association, of which all board-certified music therapists belong.