What music would you recommend for meditation? I know that it is a major beneficial tool for relaxation. I used to listening sounds, like birds, waves...anyway I need to know what best music is for it? Sometimes I am too concentrated on music and I know that is not good either.

I don't think that I can tell what best music is in general. I guess it is different for everyone. It is fact that the human body responds to music in many different ways. Sound used consciously, with positive intent brings a profound perspective to personal growth and the awareness of one's being and well being. It is not surprising to realize that music for meditation and relaxation is one of the most enjoyable ways to attain heightened states as well as maintain them, so that is why music for yoga has become very popular in the class and as a means to develop focus and still the mind.