Hello. I'm 37 year old male. About two years ago I was diagnosed with one type of depression called drug resistant depression.
Before this diagnose occurred, I tried almost every antidepressant on the market, and of course, none of them helped me.
I even tried one drug which purpose is to cure drug resistant depression but nothing. So, I practically gave up from my treatment.
Just recently I have heard that music can sometimes relieve depression symptoms.
All this sounded a bit funny to me because it’s hard for me to believe that some simple music can do something that so many drugs couldn’t do before.

I know this sounds a bit funny and I didn’t believe also but music really have positive effect on depression.
Music is an incredibly powerful form of expression. It combines both words and sound to deliver a message. You have probably sometimes heard a song that was trigger to some specific memories in yours mind.
There is no doubt; you must agree with me- there is a strong connection between music and our feelings.
This is medically proven because listening to the music for at least 20 minutes each day can help slow down your heart rate and other body functions and can help you focus on your feelings.
You should talk with your psychiatrist about possible music therapy programs because they are custom designed for each individual.