Hello, guys. My friend is obsessed with orthomolecular therapy. I must admit that I haven’t heard about it before. I would like to know if this discipline is only supplementary. At least, that is how I understood my friend. Maybe I misunderstood him. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more.

Hello, there. Orthomolecular medicine insists on taking the substances that are natural for your body. It means that you can take only that your body really needs it. It uses diet and nutritional supplements. If you look it in that way, you can say that this discipline is supplementary. However, there is also orthomolecular psychiatry. I don’t think that this discipline is only supplementary. You should consult an expert if you are so interested in this. I hope this helped. Bye!

Hello to you too. Orthomolecular medicine is very interesting for me. They say that with correct intake of vitamins, amino acids and minerals, you can restore your health. Not only to restore, but to maintain as well. I am not sure how this can be. I agree that you should exclude all the junk food from our diet. It really brings more evil than good. I will have to read more about this discipline to have some opinion. If you find out something new, please let me know. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I wouldn’t agree with the previous post. I think that with proper diet and supplements, good health can be achieved. These experts also admit that the most difficult thing is to determine the level of all nutrients for each individual. But that is what I like in this medicine – individual approach. You don’t have that in official medicine. You shouldn’t forget water. I think that excluding food with dangerous additives is a must for a modern person. Our supermarkets are full with waste. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!