Hello! I’m a marketing manager working hard through all the day. I’m under the stress most of the time. I haven’t gone on a vacation for three years now and I really feel I need to relax somehow. I’ve heard of the Sound Therapy and I’m little bit suspicious about this but anyway would like to hear some more advice over this. I’m curious if the sound therapy is effective and would it help me feel better and get relax?

Yes! That’s right. You should try to reduce your stress with a help of high frequency sound which makes a part of the Sound Therapy. You’re not the only one having this problem. Trust me, I personally am one of those with stress and energy problem and guess what helped me getting more relaxed? It was sound therapy, and it is still sound therapy that is helping me occasionally. All you need to do is listening to tapes for three or four hours per day and those tapes includes classical music where the low frequencies are removed, so it means that that you need to listen tapes of high frequency sounds. You can listen to this music while working on your usual jobs, even in a noisy environment. You may not observe the effects right away, but most patients reduce their stress after six weeks of therapy. It may take months also, but it works really. You’ll see after a while you will be feeling better and more relax and your energy may increase also. It helped me a lot so just give it a try and you won’t mistake. Trust me!