everytime my child eats anything to do with strawberries she gets very itchy and has a bad nappy rash. Is she allergic? My doctor has said its eczema.

My daughter is the same, did you find an answer?

when i was a child i was allergic to strawberries and then i got over it at about the age of 12-15 and all of a sudden i had got a lot of spots on my stomach off eating strwaberries i went to teh doctors and they told me i was allergic to them and if eat anymore i could have an anaflatic shock which could cause me to actuli stop breathing ..im gutted because i luvv strawberries

Well,
You have to understand that itchiness is often the sign of the allergic reaction. The fact that you say that this also happens every time after he eats strawberries means that this is the main cause of the itchiness. I think that your son has allergic reaction to strawberries. The fact is that you can not do much about this, but not to give him strawberries. I think that you should try to give him other berries and see if itchiness happens again. The best thing would be to take him to have an allergy test where you will find out all the allergies that he might have.

Good luck,
Karel