Hi, I'm a 21 yr female and I have never been allergic to anything, so I'm not sure of the symptoms. But two days ago, there was a sudden appearance of little bumps on both corners of my lips, and the next day it spread to the rest of my lips. At first, I thought it was cold sores (which I had never had before, and haven't come in contact with anyone who has it for over almost month). But then today, since I woke up, my face has been really flushed, slightly swollen, dry and itchy. Am I having an allergic reaction to something?

Hi there, yes it sounds like an allergic response. Do you have any plants in the room you sleep in? like peace lillies? If you do take them out of your room. It could also be something you are eating or dust. when you eat see if any foods increase symptoms or cool them down.