I was wondering if there was anyway to stop eye swelling when drinking beer? When i drink beer only my right eye will swell, but if i drink enough it will go over to my left eye. When i would drink clear beverages like vodka or Smirnoff nothing would happen. is there any way to stop this?

It sounds more like an allergy than puffy eyes.

An allergy doctor is probably going to give you the same advice--stop drinking. Depending on your sensitivity to this your allergic reaction could become more severe. It is obviously not the alcohol itself that is causing the swelling it is most likely something in the beer. Given that if you switch beers with a much higher content of whatever component you are allergic to it could cause a more severe reaction.

I suggest you limit your drinking of beer until you see a doctor about this.

Do you notice any other swelling or itching when you drink beer?

No i havnt, the only itching that would occur would be before my eye starts to swell up. My eye would become extremely itchy in till it started to swell.