Im allergic of seafoods and poultry. If I take some of it even a bite size, just a day or two Im gonna be having eczema already. People who hasn't experienced it, thinks I'm just being picky. So I've been explaining every time and yet I can still see with their looks on me like " ??? Your just being picky!" As off now I've been using Betnovate Cream which my doctor recommended to me cause I just had a trip to the doctors office way back 2006 due to my first severe eczema on my fingers. I hadn't know that I had allergies back then. 

Despite the fact that the turkey and chicken are in the poultry group, you may be able to eat turkey, even if you are allergic to chicken. Allergic reactions are the result of hypersensitivity of the immune system to proteins or carbohydrates in meat. The proteins and carbohydrates found in the chicken differ from the turkey and can not cause an allergic reaction. Before using a turkey, talk to your allergist and go through allergy tests to determine in advance if you have an allergic reaction.  Allergic reactions to meat are not as common as other foods, but are possible.  An allergic reaction to a chicken occurs when your immune system breaks down and reacts to proteins or carbohydrates in the chicken as a threatening substance. This causes a chemical response throughout the body, with immunoglobulin E antibodies, histamine and other chemicals. These chemicals cause inflammation in the soft tissues, which leads to symptoms of a general food allergy. If you eat a turkey and develop symptoms of a general allergic reaction, stop eating a turkey and consult a doctor. Common symptoms of food allergy include wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, abdominal pain, skin rash, hives, eczema, nasal congestion and dizziness. Severe symptoms of an allergic reaction include increased heart rate, inability to breathe, swelling of the face and swelling of the throat. If you experience one or more of these symptoms, immediately call 911. Some food groups, such as peanuts and shell, are more likely to cause allergic reactions, so it is recommended to take part in testing the allergy before eating a turkey if you think you may have an allergy. Proteins and carbohydrates from turkey will be injected under the skin. If your skin becomes irritated, red and inflamed, your doctor will take a sample of your blood to determine if your body produces immunoglobulin antibodies E. If both allergy tests are negative for turkey allergy, you can eat the turkey without fear of an allergic reaction.  The allergic reaction that you experience from eating chicken can be the result of other ingredients or side dishes with food. The most common food allergens are fish, nuts, peanuts, milk, eggs, soy, wheat, strawberries, pineapple, tomatoes and melons. Food allergies do not cure and are effectively treated, avoiding foods that cause an allergic reaction.