Hi! I'm 22 and I have a problem with headaches. Exactly, since last year I have annoying headaches during my menstrual periods. I can hardly stand them. I'm planning to take some drugs, maybe Ibuprofen. I also heard that Naproxen can help. Is Naproxen used for headaches? What is better for me?

Hi! I have a same problem. You have right about these drugs. I'm usually using Ibuprofen. But Naproxen is also can be very helpful. They are very similar and both of them you can take to relieve your pain. Try with small doses in the beginig and see what is better for you.

I USE NAPROXIN FOR MY HEADACHES. I USED TO USE TYLENOL BUT SINCE GETTING IN A CAR ACCIDENT MY DOC PERSCRIBED NAPROXIN. EVEN AFTER THE SWELLING AND PAIN FORM THE ACCIDENT SUBSIDED I CONTINUED TO TAKE A 500 MG NAPROXIN AND MY HEADACHES DISSAPEAR. I SWEAR BY IT!!!

hey "guest". i am also taking the 500mg naproxen pills but something that you should be aware of is that these pills can get addicting and your body would crave them so even if you would stop taling these pills you would start getting headaches again probable two-fold because of the addiction that you were probably unaware of. also taking these naproxen pills headaches is actually one of the side effects so if you start getting them while you are taking these pills i suggest that you stop taking these pills immediately.

I use both IBPrifen and Naproxen , though for different purposes. The problem with the Naproxen, at least in my case, is it also destroys your stomach after using it a while (a couple of months and I could barely stand, but I had really bad problems to start with). Just be aware and use it sparingly. It can be some nasty stuff in the long term. :(