Hi, i am eighteen years old and i have severe headaches i wake up with them and i go to sleep with them this is an everday thing i try taking two ibuprofins but it doesnt seem to work. Sometimes one side of my head gets stiff and so does my neck...im sooo scared that i may have brain cancer a tumor or somethig that i might die of...please try to give me some answers i would much appreciate any feedback.

Have you ever talked to your doctor about these headaches? When did they first start? When you see your doctor next time, tell him about your concerns. I know how it is to first think about the worst possible options, like brain cancer, but it’s million times more likely that your headaches are caused by something more common and far less deadly. Migraine, for example, can cause numbness in one side of the body, alongside headaches and these headaches also can’t be stopped with ibuprofen. I’m not saying that you have or don’t have migraine, or brain cancer, but I definitely am saying that only way that you can ever know and treat these headaches is to let your doctor find out what is causing them. And stop taking ibuprofen, especially if it doesn’t help – it can cause serious damage to lining of your stomach, that much I know for sure.

Often headache may occur due to eye problem. Only a doctor can solve your problem. Approach a doctor first and know why it happen actually.