I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I get these very intense headaches amd they are almost umbarable, please help me.

Tension headaches are very often during pregnancy although they are more common in the first trimester. Have you been experiencing headaches during first trimester as well?

It is said that these headaches are due to increase in hormones as an increase in the blood volume circulating throughout the body. Considering you are in the 18th week now, and that your body should have gotten used to the changed body chemistry and hormones should have stabilized, I would have it checked. Headaches are often a sign of preeclampsia, which is a condition related only to pregnancy and characterized by high blood pressure, persisting swelling and large amounts of protein in your urine. If this is the case, the condition needs to be regulated until the baby is ready to be born. Preeclampsia can prevent the placenta from getting enough blood, which means that the baby will get less air and food.
Now, don’t start panicking now because it may not be so, I am just talking about possibilities. Call your doctor and tell him/her about the problem and start from there.
There are other possible reasons like fatigue if you are not getting enough rest, certain allergies, stress, eyestrain, hunger or dehydration can also cause headaches.

Ask your doc which painkillers you may use. Forget about aspirin and ibuprofen as they are not recommended to be used in pregnancies.

Check your blood sugar as low blood sugar can also cause headaches. It is advised to eat more, smaller meals and have snack around you. You should avoid sugar, candy bars and things like that.
If you have a place where you could exercise, that would be a good thing to do start slowly, so you wouldn’t aggravate the condition.