I have a constant problem with rebound headaches and I don't know what causes it maybe it is a stressful job I have but the thing is no medications is helping me in solving the rebound headaches I am dealing now for more than a year. I am even taking ibuprofen or aspirin on daily bases I even sometimes am taking migraines painkillers such as zomig or imitrex but nothing helps. I keep waking up with headaches that continue to go on through all the day and it is usually followed by nausea and vomiting sometimes and lately I started to have memory and concentration problems. So I’d like to hear how I could help myself with this?

Well, you should first go visit a doc and talk to him about the rebound headaches you feel recently. But I could almost bet that the main reason that have caused you having rebound headaches actually is your habit of taking so many drugs and medications for I know that most of pain relievers are about to trigger rebound headaches especially when they are taken with no order and in increased doses. And also try to reconsider some other facts that could have caused you rebound headaches such as drinking too much coffee and alcohol. I was dealing with rebound headaches longer than a year until I finally figured out it was too much coffee causing them in my case as well as every day using of ibuprofen. So my doc advice me to quit up ibuprofen and actually he prescribed me a daily prevention in a form of inderal –that is a beta blocker. But you might also be prescribed some tryciclic antidepressant or some anticonvulsant. I have also noticed that massage helps me a lot in reducing daily stress as well as taking herbs, minerals and vitamins but it is always better to get an advice by your doc about using supplements.