my last period was august 2, but on august 8 i had my first sexual encounter with my boyfriend. We didn't have sex directly but he touch himself and after that he fingered me 3 times. Im really scared becuase eventhough he says i cant be pregnant (it's been 3 weeks since that) im starting to feel my lower part of my stomach hard and my breast is getting very sensitive! is it possible that im pregnant???? are those early symptoms of pregnancy???
Thank very much for reading this..!

Did he ever discharge inside of you, around your genitals etc? Or was it just how you described? Pregnancy symptoms are not pronounced at 3 weeks so to speak. Plus you would have to wait at east 4 to 6 days after intercourse for implantation to occur.
If there was no contact with sperm, the method he and you used will not get you pregnant. Stress can make the mind think you are pregnant and your period can also be late etc.. from this.
I would suggest using one or two froms of birth control if you want to prevent a future pregnancy. You do not require parental consent for BC.

You would have had to already miss your period to have pregnancy symptoms! You would be 4-5 weeks at your missed period....

YOUR ACTIVITY is very low lisk for pregnancy, but you need to be careful!

No parental cosnent is needed for birth control! PLANNED PARENTHOOD is a great resource for you if you are under 18.

http://www.plannedparenthood.com

I HAVE'NT HAD MY PERIOD IN ABOUT 3-4 MONTHS. I WAS IN A "PREGNANCY DENIAL". I CAN'T BE PREGNANT, I'M NOT READY! I'M 28, I'VE BEEN WITH MY BOYFREIND A YEAR AND A HALF. I HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS OF A PREGNANCY: THE CONSTANT NAUSEA, VOMMITING, AND TENDER BREAST (ONLY FOR ABOUT A MONTH STRAIGHT, BUT THEY HAD NEVER HURT MORE THAN THAT, EVER.), WEIGHT GAIN. AND THIS I'VE NOTICED THIS BULGE IN MY STOMACH, MOSTLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE, BUT IT IS GROWING, I'VE FELT NOTHING MOVE. I KNOW YOUR WONDERING WHY HAVE'T I GONE TO SEE A DOCTOR, WELL IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD TO, THE'YRE FREAKEN EXPENSIVE! MY QUESTION IS, WITH ALL THESE SYMPTOMS, CAN IT ME ANYTHING ELSE? I WAS TOLD YESTERDAY, BY AFREIND OF MINE THAT IT COULD BE A HERNIA? IS IT TRUE? CAN HERNIAS MAKE YOU MISS YOUR PERIOD?---PLEASE RESPOND A.S.A.P. I NEED AN ANSWER. YOU CAN ALSO E-MAIL ME AT _[removed]_ thank you

Planned Parenthood will see you for free or low cost.

Your local ER will see you for free as well, you just need to explain to a social worker that you do not make money.

You need to see a doctor.

if you really can't afford it try getting a pregnancy test at Doller General, you have to ask for them at the counter but they are only $1, you need to know what it is either way to know how to treat ur body accordingly.

Ok so I had my period on June 6 then me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time ever on june 15 I felt uncomfortable so we stopped before he ejaculated and we were using a condom. on july 16 I had my period and 8 days later i took a pregnancy test and tested negative but i still FEEL pregnant or at least i think thats how i feel. Is it true that you can have your period during pregnancy? [It wasn't spotting or anything it was defiantly a regular period] It is now august and Ive been having the same type of stomach pain and bloated feelings since june. no nausea. so could I be pregnant or am i just being paranoid? sorry if this sounds dumb i just REALLY need to know

Way silly.

i had sex with my boyfriend about 2 weeks ago, and we didn't use a condom. he didn't finish inside of me, but the next morning we still went out and got Plan B. The lower part of my stomach (where my ovaries are) is kind of hard and i don't know what to think. i'm so scared that i'm pregnant. i'm supposed to start my period this week, and i pray to God it comes. I just don't know. Is a hard stomach a symptom? I know it sounds like a stupid question, but seriously, is it? I'm freaking out. I'm only 18. I'm not ready to be a mother, or to have an abortion.

Hard stomach is not a symptom of early pregnancy. Hard stomach comes around the 3rd & 4th month. If you took plan B, its more than likely your NOT pregnant.

Im tired of people saying " Im not ready to have a baby" well if your not ready then stop having sex. If you are not having sex then you wont be worrying if your pregnant. Just stop being imature, grow up, if you are pregnant you need to be a Woman and deal with it. A baby is really precious. Im 20 and i have a 2 year old daughter, no she wasn't a mistake and yes i was ready to be a mother. You might be thinking that i don't have the rights to judge you but i just wouldnt have sex if i know im not ready to be a mother....

I agree with the guest what are you people thinkin i mean seriously what woman or women are normally ready to have baby's. Listen im 25 and i have a beautiful 6 year old boy and i had him when i was 19 and i would do anything in the world for my child i work my a** off to take care of whats mine and no he was not planned but i still became a woman and did what i had to do to take care of what i brought into this world but ladies really if your gonna spread um without protection you have every right to be scared but woman up and take care of what you make.

Is it possible to be almost 12 weeks pregnant, but to have had two regular, 5-7 day "periods"? I had sore breasts for 2 weeks before one of the periods, but I usually experience that for just a week at most before my period. Otherwise I haven't noticed any other symptoms. I'm just worried because I've read that you can have what seems like a normal period while you're pregnant, and also that some people have very few or no symptoms at all. Also, I didn't have sex, I was fingered. I don't think he had anything on his hand. I haven't taken a pregnancy test, mainly because I thought I was ok since I got my period. But what if I'm one of those people who still bleeds regularly while pregnant? Shouldn't I know by now if I am pregnant? Please help, I'm really stressed out.

okaay. it's possible. but its only like a 10 % chance.
not trying to be rude, but i highly doubt your pregnant..your just stressing yourself out!
calm down, and relax.

:) and have sum fuuun!

hope i helped!

hi.. im 18 years old and i had sex with my bf but used a condom last june 25 and im suppose to have my period by july 5.. I'm very irregular but im already 19 days late.. I've been really tired and my breast is sore and tender and i always get headaches and get dizzy. I already took 2 pregnancy test and both came out negative and I went to the doctor last thursday and took another pregnancy and it was also negative. Am I pregnant? or is it all in my head? o.O