Hello, folks. I have a tendency to a runny nose. There are some seasons of the year when I have more expressed symptoms. I also easily get a runny nose if someone from my surroundings is ill. I wonder whether there is a cure for this or not. I would really appreciate all your replies. Bye!

Hello. It seems you have seasonal rhinitis. You are probably allergic to pollen. I suggest you to take some antihistamine tablets before spring starts. Claritin would be fine. Since you also easily get cold from others, I guess you have weak immune system. You should try strengthening your immune system. There are many products on the market with vitamin complexes, omega 3 fatty acids and other anti-oxidants. You can also consult a doctor about this. When you get a runny nose, you can try with decongestants. They will make you breathe easier.