Hello! My mother is suffering from gouty arthritis. This is very unpleasant and painful condition. I have heard that there is alternative treatment for gout, but I am not sure which one. Do you know something more about this? I mean, is there a cure for gouty arthritis without medications.

Hello! Unfortunately, there is still no known way for curing goat. But, you can do some things which will improve your condition: drink a lot of fluids (especially black cherry juice and water), do not drink alcohol, reduce amount of meat in your diet and increase amount of fresh vegetables and fruits, exercise.

Hello there philippe,

Unfortunately you have been misinformed. There are some alternative ways which can ease symptoms of gouty arthritis but there is no cure for this condition. It is very important that your mother follow the instructions given by her doctor and to take prescribed anti-inflammatory medications (basically because of the pain). She can improve her lifestyle a little bit if she cuts back on the fatty and unhealthy foods and if she increase intake of fluids into her organism.

Of course caffeine and alcohol are something that should be avoided. Exercising would be great but she must consult about this with her doctor and her personal trainer because overreacting can have bad consequences. I hope this was helpful.