Hello! My son is wearing glasses since he suffers from myopia. I took him to his regular check up and his eye doctor told me that his myopia increased. It didn’t increase much and he told me there was no reason to worry. He also explained this was normal since my son was in a period of intensive growth. My sister told my myopia can be cured with some special eye exercises. Is there a cure for myopia?

Hello! There are many people who think that myopia can be cured by performing some special exercises or nutrition. Unfortunately there is no scientific evidence on such cases. It is know that myopia can’t be cured. It is only corrected by eye glasses that help to see the distance objects clear which contributes to overall improvement of life quality. You can expect your son’s myopia increase till his late teenage years when it usually stabilizes.