Hello! My brother has three years old girl and she can say only few words. I was talking about her with him, but he is convinced that his daughter will learn more words in the future and that is totally normal that she knows only few words. I think that she has some speech disorder and, regarding the fact that he won’t take her to pediatrician, can you tell me if some alternative medications is able to improve speech delays.

Hello! You are completely right about your niece. In her age, she should be bale to make some simple sentences. Her vocabulary must be bigger. I suggest you to talk with your brother again and try to explain him that his daughter behavior is not normal for her age. Regarding alternative medications, I can tell you that there are not known alternative medications which would improve speech delays.