Hello, my grandfather has heart problems for a long time. At start it was nothing more than tiredness and then breathing problems occurred, even while he was sitting. Doctor said that it is some sort of congestive heart failure. I do not know much about it and I would like you to tell me something about it. Is there a way to classify congestive heart failure?

There are several classifications of heart insufficiency. It can be acute and chronic by the speed of symptoms developing, left and right heart failure by the location, anterograde and retrograde by the blood flow, diastole and systole failure etc. Each of these conditions has its own symptoms but they heave tiredness and breathing problems in common. He will probably start with some medicament therapy that will help him deal with this condition.