Hi, my grandfather is a sixty four years old man. He has a high blood pressure. Some time ago he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. After a week or so, his condition got worse. When we took him to the hospital, the doctor said that he has a weak valve that is leaking and needs to undergo a valve repair surgery. After his condition was stabilized, the surgery was performed. He had a bypass and seems a bit better. However, he still has CHF. Is there something you can tell me about CHF after valve repair surgery?

Hi, congestive heart failure is a serious condition especially having in mind the age of your grandfather. This is a condition characterized by inability of the heart to pump sufficient amounts of the blood to the rest of the organism. One of the causes of this illness is high blood pressure (hypertension). High blood pressure also produced weak valve. Congestive heart failure following valve repair surgery has to be monitored and under a medication therapy. The aim is to lower the pressure on the heart under which the heart pumps blood. Therefore, high blood pressure needs to be lowered. I am sure that the doctor responsible for your grandfather is taking a good care of him. Just make sure that your grandfather does everything what he is told to by his doctor.

Hi, My boyfriend had congestive heart failure, and after is ejection fraction was 15 percent he has been doing a lot of natural things to build his body back up and it has now increase to 47 percent. Also he is over in bangkok doing a stem cell treatment which is very very effective that is something that you should really look into. most people that do the stem cell have great results. if you need more information i will give it to you. my email address is _[removed]_ take care