My tests are on the way… I had do some because my doctor suspects anxiety or congestive heart failure! I am so worried about the results. Am I going to need surgery if it congestive heart failure? Anyone here have it?

I had surgery long ago I had a heart AV node ablation and a pacemaker was implanted. Two years later I found I had Congestive Heart Failure, no on etested me since. After that I had mitral and tricuspid valves repaired and at the same time the surgeon replaced the recalled potentially defective pacemaker lead.

rutan wrote:

[/qu
ote] I am needing the samething--right the dizziness,headache and nausea are eating me up--glad to hear things are looking up for you
Bill

i have both anxiety and heart failure ther is a blood test for heart failure but not one for anxiety i had to learn the diffrent symptoms still i end up waiting to long to go to the hospital hoping it a panic attack if you think it heart failure go or you'll end up like me with a damaged heart with an ejection rate of 25 and enlarged heart