Hi my name is denis, yesterday I had a physical attachment with my girlfriend but not in a proper way. I didn't even enter my penis into her vagina properly I was just at her outer and inner lips and I didn't even cum. But I did with my finger to make her feel good, thats it. So now my question is that, is there any chances of being pregnant by this incident?? Please give me some advices regarding this matter....

No. *sigh* This is not even in a ball park for pregnancy possibilities... please, learn SOMETHING about sex-ed...pregnancy... if you're having intercourse, educate yourself about pregnancy. 

Actually it was my first time and she was like a little bit tensed, thats why I thought that it would be better to take advices from others. Thanks for your opinion, now I am feeling a little bit relieved.