what will happen if penis touches outside part of vagina and spills sperm outside the vagina will it lead to pregnancy??

That's down to whether among your sperm was one incredibly virile and adventurous Rambo ready to travel 2500km (in sperm terms) all the way to the egg, and whether there was an egg lying on the couch waiting to receive the sperm.

In short: is it a high-risk, recommended way to have babies? No.

Is it impossible? Equally, no.

Sperm would have to touch a moist (for transport) vagina, with a well-defined 'sea' all the way to the uterus, for Rambo to have a chance.

So if you're talking about ejaculation onto her mons (mound) or outer lips, the odds are even more unlikely.

If she was aroused, (inner lips were visible, and moist) then back to slightly higher odds.

In short: about the same odds as winning the lottery, but people do win the lottery.

You've got condoms, birth control (pill), morning after pill, termination (abortion), timing (ovulation) so you've got plenty of help and resources in the matter of not having a baby.

Learn about them and use them. Or have a baby and help the human race. Your call.

but somehow I found myself a week late from my due period, I didn't take any pills, is it something that relate to the incident ? or I was just overthinking stuff?