The other day my boyfriend and I had sex. It didn't last very long and it was the second time I had ever had sex. He pulled out and didn't cum at all the whole time but I think there might have been a little pre cum which I know can contain sperm. I need yalls thoughts. We kept stopping and then starting again and like I said he never did climax.  I have been feeling kinda naucious the past few days but I think thats just because I'm freaking myself out. What are the chances of me being pregnant? PLEASE HELP! I need it bad. Thank you so much.

Its always possible to get pregnant when having sex even if you do use the "pull out method" cuz thats the least safe way of having sex. Pre cum can get you pregnant if he ejaculated before having sex with you that same day because thats how sperm gets mixed in with pre cum. If your worried take a test.

Thank you so much. We have actually decided that if we get through this we aren't going to take our chances like that anymore.

Glad i could be of help =)