chances she's pregnantYesterday, i was lying ontop of my girlfriend, and i was just rubbing myself agaisnt her.. so yh u could call it humping, and we were both fully clothed, and we are both virgins and, and then i got really turned on and i couldnt help it and realsed sperm into my boxers, and i had my jeans ontop of them ofcourse, and she also was clothed, she had her jeans plus her knickers underneath.. soon as this happened.. i came off her coz this has never happend.. and i seen a little wet patch of cum on my trousers.. please tell me EVRYTHING is okayy. and im like getting paranoid over nothing.. and thers nothing to do wid pregnancy.. i am really worried.. because this has never happened! she sed to me that im over paranoid and that nothing has happend.. because i was fully clothed.. please can you reply as soon as possible. to take away my stress.

chances of her being pregnant are almost impossible, nothing is impossible they say, i dont think you need to worry,unless it soaked thru into her panties and they were soaked with your biological fluid ,thats safe sex in my eyes, go to planned parent hood before you venture and experiment with sex, educate yourselfs,be safe always, you got a free pass on this ride

So am i alll goood yhhh!! I cam off her within 5 seconds and she said to me she was dry ... Im all good yh?

GET AN PRE-ABORTION. DO NOT WORRY, SIMPLY POOR PIG BLOOD OVER YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND SHOVE A PINE CONE UP YOUR RECTUM. THIS WILL DECREASE THE CHANCES OF A KID! THIS IS WHAT GOD WANTS!