I’d like to know is there anyone accutane did not working for? I’m supposed to be on accutane treatment for I have some severe form of acne. The thing is that I’ve heard some weird stuff regarding accutane and its side effects but on the other hand I’ve also heard that it treats acne very effective and now I wish to hear if there is anyone there accutane did not working for or what are the possible side effects especially regarding pregnancy for I plan to stay pregnant pretty soon.

Accutane did not worked for me that’s for sure and it’s not only that results failed but it is also that accutane caused me some other physical conditions as well as mental problems for it caused me severe depression and at some point even suicidal thoughts but finally somehow I managed it. And the pregnancy well, that could be very risky if you’re about to have accutane treatment. My advice is as long as you’re on accutane don’t get pregnant!!! I remember before I was allowed to be prescribed accutane at all I was supposed to have two pregnancy tests just to make sure I’m not pregnant. That’s because accutane and pregnancy always give bad finish –premature birth or defected baby or it might even kill the baby. And as for accutane effects I don’t know maybe it could help you -who knows? - but I am sure that I’ll never use it again. Accutane is in fact a strong drug that could make you addicted and could make you also some other health problems.

whoever replied first is a dumbass. You CANNOT get addicted to accutane. The side affects are dry face, cracked lips, nose bleeds...etc. I have been on it for about a month and a half and although my acne has not improved yet i am hopeful. I have dried lips and face and have also had a few nosebleeds..nothing major. From what i havve heard it will be worth it in the end. Good luck brah

The very best combo is Accutane and Aldactone. It works 3 times faster than Accutane alone and you actually get a better result--softer skin.

Guest wrote:

I hadn't heard anything about aldactone. Could you tell me a little more about this? I used to be on accutane but it dried my skin out like none other. I had never heard of this other drug though. What all do I need to know about it?

it did not work for me. I used it for six month, during which period my acne did clear up. However, eight months later I have just as sever acne as I did before. It was not worth it, especially with the side effects!

Guest wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out so well for you. What other options are you looking into? I think you should keep trying to find something that works! What do you think?

Im 31 now, but when i was in junior high, I had very bad acne. My face was also very oily and I just felt ugly. I had a low self esteem back then because of the acne. My parents took me to the dr and put me on accutane. I saw results pretty quickly and i think it was one of the best things my parents did for me, because i felt so much better about myself. A few years ago i was having a problem with oily skin on my face and i went back and got on accutane again, this time i had to be enrolled in the ipledge program and it was a pain in the the butt, however i understood the severity of what can happen if you get pregnant while taking the drug. After stopping accutane, Ive had 2 very healthy children. For those of you that accutane didnt work for, im surprised, because i thought it worked great and the acne never came back. Its a great medication to get rid of acne and keep it gone, but there are some side effects that are i thought just annoying, but i thought it was worth it.

Acutane is not adicting and cant be in any way i have been using it for 1 and a half months and already geting good results. if you deside to use accutane the remember to use alot of lotion and chapstick as soon as you start using it because you get very dry also cary around tissue incase of a random nose bleed. There were no side effects other then dry and chapped lips and skin and slight nose bleeds accutane is effectiv and DOES WORK

Accutane did not work for me. I was on it for eight months hoping it would clear my face but it didn't. It works for a large majority of people but i guess i was a rarity. dried the hell out of my skin and i had all those other symptoms that everyone has heard about. Hope you have different luck brah.

Accutane is a very strong drug yes it has its side effects, but is well worth it..... I am 33 and have been suffering with acne for more than 10 years. Ive been on tane for 5 months and my acne has cleared but the scars are still visable but overall i am quite happy.

I've been on accutane once already. For me it worked for about a month, my skin was super clear. Then my acne gradually started to come back and now, about two years after i finished taking accutane my acne has returned. It's maybe a tiny bit better than it was before accutane but its pretty bad again. The side effects are very uncomfortable but i survived them believing i was finally going to have clear skin. I did develop depression though. I'm one out of a 1000 people that accutane doesn't work for for the first time, many just have to take it once and they're fine. As to the pregnancy DONT GET PREGNANT. your doctor will probably emphasize this as well. When you start taking accutane you'll also see that the last thing you can do is get pregnant as every single pill has a "don't get pregnant" sign on it. ANyway good luck, hope it works for you

I was 8 months on 60mg of accutane and I lost half volume of my hair!!! When I was on it I felt like pation on chemiotherapy(cancer treatment) I had so many side effect from it that I didn't know what to do. It healed my acne whilst on it . Once Istopped my sevral acne came back. I have apt. with my doctor on 15th/02/01 , I hope that she will give me something else.

I will never go back on accutane......It's being 5 months scince my last tablet and my hair are still falling out.!!! MY doc told me that it might take up to 6 months for my hair to go back to the way they ware.

I took accuatne when I was 20 I am now 23. I have suffered with acne since I was in eighth grade I have always had oily skin and with accutane I did not have major side effects besides dry skin, lips, and eyes. My skin was clear for about a year and i started breaking out a little bit until recently I constantly have atleast 4-6 pimples on my face a day. I am thinking about going back to the derm to try something new but I have tried all the cream and pills in the past and they havent worked. I am also considering going on birth control since my acne gets even worse around my period. I am sick of having acne I constanly have to wear makeup and still feel ugly and never want to leave the house... HELP!
Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreicated by anyone!!!

Sharon

My son has been on Accutane for 12 weeks and we haven't seen much success.  I'm really worried.