I’ve tried to treat acne with antibiotics but the result was zero. I’ve heard that accutane treatment is good at curing acne, and for I have severe acne form I’d like to know is having multiple accutane treatment ok?

I had multiple accutane treatment and my skin got totally cleared but weather a patient is going to have multiple accutane treatment depends on bunch of a factors. The fact is that in some patients one accutane treatment brings good results visible in clear skin while in others it takes much longer. In my case accutane treatment lasted almost 6 months and that means I had multiple accutane treatment which finally worked out well. But despite good results I can not expect my skin to stay clear forever for it may happen acne to relapse and I’m not sure if I would have a strength for further accutane treatment for the terrible accutane side effects I’ve experienced. I was totally out of energy and was so weak, without minimum of concentration for months and finally depressed and the worse of all in last 4 months of taking accutane I had such headaches and abdominal pain but despite all this I wanted to keep on accutane just to get rid off my acne. But know when I look back I’m not sure if I could survive any further accutane treatment.