I have heard there are people who were take time to write diaries of their Accutane experience. I think that is great, because that must be the best way to explain how some medicine works for each individual. That is why I would like to hear some details that you think I could find helpful. Could Accutane be seriously dangerous for me, because I have a doctor who did not like prescribing this medicine to me?

I know that is commonly that people who have cystic acne, or any other problem like this, write diaries about Accutane experience. The reason is that medicine like this is could cause many adverse reactions. That is why people find it strange and take diaries to remember everything. For example, I did not start my diary of Accutane usage immediately I started therapy. After some time, when I started to notice many side effects of this medicine, I wanted to have all this on the paper. Almost immediately, it started working, so I did not find any reason to have a diaries about it, just I was happy. I could see all the little blackheads popping themselves up to the surface and as soon as I washed my face, they were gone, and I thought I am going to finish my therapy this way. Anyway, few months after I started to get some terrible side effects of Accutane I was surprised. Then I started to search on the net about it and I found many people have diaries of Accutane and its side effects. Then I started to write it too, with all side effects I could notice, which you can see written in page of Accutane info.

Diary on accutane-

I finally made it through all the red tape and got my medication yesterday. After suffering with scarring cystic acne all the way into my thirties, I am glad to finally have hope of getting better. I took Accutane when I was twenty two, but I am one of the lucky few who needs another round. I do not have a ton of lesions, but enough to scar my olive skin. It has been so embarrassing. I tried everything and really saw my skin decline when I started running more. So here we are on day one. It feels like I have a long way to go. I woke up with a bit of a dry throat but I feel okay otherwise. I have no lesions right now, just some hyper pigmentation that is very noticeable. My doctor says I will likely get more before it is all over, but I am hoping for the best. I will keep you posted.