Hi. I have acne problem and I was prescribed with Differin. Anyone had success with Differin? I would like to hear more about it. Are there any serious side effects?

Hi. I use Differin and my skin really looks better now. There are certain things you should know about Differin. Don`t use it on dry, sunburned, wind-burned, or irritated skin. Don`t apply Differin on wounds and areas of eczema. Your face must be clean and dry before you apply Differin. Then, simply apply it on affected area once a day, at bedtime. Avoid eyes and lips. The first results should be seen in a month. It is important to know that during the early weeks of usage your face will look worse. This is only a temporary effect. Side effects include an allergic reaction, tingling, itching, redness, peeling, etc.

I had pretty mild acne, I used Differin pretty much for cosmetic purposes only. My acne was okay but I just wanted it gone. I tried everything under the sun and then my derm reccomended Diffein. In 3 weeks my acne cleared up and my skin was great. I still use it 6 months later. It is a bit drying so I suggest to apply very little. DON'T USE TO MUCH IT WONT GO AWAY FASTER. I also used a cleanser and exfoliator in the morning, dove soap and Differin at night. Drink lots of Water also. Apply a good sunscreen/ moisturizer too. Its been almost 7 months and I havent had pimples since, now I model for skin adds.

Good Luck!