Hi. I recently went to my gyn and got checked out. She told me that she believes that i dont have herp(phew, big relief) and becuase i am fair skinned i am more prone to allergies. I have noticed that all on my back, butt(also in the crack), my stomach, arms and even i got a red bump on my earlobe. They dont produce any puss, liquid, nothing... Sometimes they itch, but they normally just fade away after becoming brownish spots... Was my doc wrong? She swore that it was an allergic reaction.. and the tiny bump i had was a infected hair follicle. Also the bumps do not hurt at all.. and they stay more pinkish.... what does this sound like?
Lately my clothes are making my skin burn when ever i put on freshly washed clothes. Thank you for the replies :-)

Maybe it's an allergic reaction to the detergent you're using, try switching detergent, then see the results. Doesn't sound like an STD...

Good luck