*Had protected sex the first time on February 16 then again (12 days later same guy still protected) on February 31. *March 3 (three days later) I got my period during that time I had a yeast infection. treated it with miconazole went away by the end of my period *period ended on march 10. From the end of my period I began to have abdominal pains up until march 21 I sucked it up until I started to get cramps in my upper right thigh. *I went to the emergency room on March 21. The doc said I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. (No meds for that Just ibuprofen) On March 26 I went back to the ER because I still had pain. They just found I had a UTI coming on (e coli in urine) so they gave me Nitrofurant (100mg) *Woke up March 30 around 5am and I was vomiting followed by a loss of appetite, dizziness, chest pains, etc. so that morning I wen to a different ER. they couldn't find anything but they look me off of the UTI medicine and put me on Levaquin (250mg). *They called me back on March 31 and told me they found that my Liver may be swollen and maybe a little fluid around my heart. (one doc found it normal, the other didn't)... they still didn't find any source of infection (they did tons of blood work 13 different samples that day!) *I went to the GYN on April 2. she put me on birth control to stop ovulation so my ovarian cyst wouldn't be irritated) this was followed by brown discharge. *I went to my primary care doctor on April 3 she took me off of the birth control my period came on April 5 came off April 9 (short for me). April 9 I had an Ultrasound done on my chest (for liver), right Leg (still waiting for results) and blood work. the blood work read that my White blood count is slightly low and my liver reading came back normal. *april 19 I had an HIV test it was negative. I will get tested again but I'm pretty sure that's not it's because people who experience early HIV symptoms should test positive at the point of showing symptoms. *went to primary care doctor again she set me up to go to the gyn again and also an ultrasound on my chest. My nephew who I watch all the time was sick had viral myositis so he couldn't walk for a few days .. When he went to the doctors they confirmed that he had viral myositis when they tested his blood using a CPK... Then I was Tested to see if this was my problem towards the end of my symptoms. So they drew my blood (CPK) and everything was normal. Could I have given him a virus since where together all the time? If so where would this come from? Was it too late to detect viral myositis at this point? Leg pain finally went away but I still get some form of pain in my leg every once in a while.. Wondering if I could have anxiety. Right now I'm still feeling cramps & sharp pains in my chest (left & right). I also hear noises in my abdomen and feel cramping. I am also getting vaginal discharge. I have been constantly looking on the Internet to see what this could be.. Herpes? Anxiety? Ect... Help ... Respond ASAP

Only one word . Safe sex and protect yourself and your family . I am also in the same condition not exactly sure whether i am infected with hiv.

Thid was my first sexual experience so im nervous..Have been tested for HIV twice and both results were negative ... Never had unprotected sex.. But now that I know herpes and other STDs can be contracted even through "protected" sex I'm worried... It's too late to tell me what I should've done but its a good time to tell me what I need to do next. Thank you

I will you the best of luck I was worried for the past three moths do I know the feeling..

I am literally worried and not able to relax . Whenever i see my wife and small daughter the guilty feeling is killing me . Due to me if something happens to them (They have done only one mistake . They believed me ) then how i can face them . Yesterday i told my wife that i have a doubt that the sequences are matching when i browsed through net for HIV Positive . She stood with me and making me strong saying that nothing will happen . This made me more guilty . Now i am understanding the value of family and relationship . But only doubt whether i am little late . No courage to go for a test . If it is positive then my life , my family everything is spoiled by me. I dont know how i am living now but everyday this thought is killing me .

Yesterday i went to a doctor he told this is normal skin problem only . Nothing to worry . I specifically asked him whether the pattern has anything to do with HIV . He told nothing like that . But he dont know that i have done protected sex with prostitutes . I dont know what to do and i am not able to discuss this with anybody . Blood sugar and cholestrol level were checked . Sugar was ok but cholestrol is too high . Whether high cholestrol level and high blood pressures can create such problems . do u have any idea