So I found this hard little bump inside my ear lobe( you can't see it from the oustide) a few days before Christmas. Since then I have taken two full rounds of antiobiotics and it has not helped. I went back to the doctor the other day and she said the lymph nodes in my neck have swelling. She gave me a blood test which gave back normal- no infection. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? She said possibly an abscess or infected lymph nodes? What is the treatment for these? Im a little paranoid but I worried it could be some form of lymphoma. Should I be worried? Thanks for any help!

Hello.
Bumps in the ear lobes could be caused by many things. You said that you've taken two full rounds of antibiotics. You should know that they aren't effective if these bumps are caused by viral or fungal infection. I suspect few things. First, you didn't say if your ears are pierced. Infections around piercings could swell causing painful bumps on the ear lobes or behind them. These bumps could also be sebaceous cysts, caused by build up of sebum inside the ear lobe. These cysts should be treated by your doctor because they could eventually get worse.
In your posts you've said that blood test didn't show ay infection. Since you have swollen lymph nodes, I suspect that there is possibly some kind of infectio going on, causing that bump and  swelling of the lymph nodes.
If not infection then potential cause for bump in your earlobe accompanied with swollen lymph nodes could be an insect bite. They could provoke a reaction similar to those of certain infections, causing lymph nodes to swell. Check for bite traces on your ear.