I am 20 and a virgin. About 2 weeks ago I noticed some bumps down there, they were as small as goose bumps and for the last few days they’ve become bigger and there are few more of them. They are between the lips in the very top. The bumps don’t hurt or itch or anything as if they were not there. I didn’t pop them because I worry it would become infected. They look a little white-headed and I’m sure they’re not pimples because usually when I get pimples down there they hurt and go away in 2-3 days and usually on the surface of vagina. I am very worried, I made an appointment with a gyno but it’s not until a week later. This one week can drive me crazy thinking about it. The thing is I missed my period this month and I rarely miss my period, and just yesterday morning my nose was bleeding when I woke up. One other thing is during last week and the week before, there were days I was feeling extremely exhausted for no reason even though I was eating well and slept well. At that time, I thought I was getting my period that’s why I was feeling so tired but then I never got my period. I’m very worried, any idea what could it be?

you should ask a female about that but the best thing would be to get checked out 

Did you get an answer? You may have an allergic reaction to detergent. Try a no fragrance or dyes detergent and remember not to dry your under clothes using fabric softener.