Okay so im 17 and i have never had sex ever!!! And on my vagine..Like around it i have these bumps there so weird. They cant be any kind of diease cuz i havnt had any sexual intercorse or anything. Recently i had got one that looked like a really bad case of a pimple..Sometimes i get really itchy to.. Wat can it be from..Its so weird. Is it maybe i have to keep my self realy really clean down there or what. Someone please tell me what this is.. Im to scared to go to the doctors..I showed my mom she thought its maybe sumthing im allergic to.

it could be an allergy, or something like thrush or bactrial infection. do u get a discharge , does it smell?
are lumps on outside skin, (outer lips, vulva,) or inside the outer lips where inner lips are, and vagina and pee hole and clitoris are?

it on the outside only. its not any were inside or anything like that.

Sounds like it could be just ingrown pubic hair. Ingrown hairs are known as Psuedofolliculitis Barbae (PFB), razor bumps, razor burn, hair bumps, shaving bumps, ingrowns.

Psuedofolliculitis Barbae refers to hair which has been cut or broken off below the skin level which then begins to grow through surrounding tissue rather than out of the follicle.

In other cases, hair curls round and starts growing back into the skin causing irritation and inflammation.

If you shave the pubic area, you remove the tapered end of the hair and, as the hair grows back without that tapered end, the sharpness will literally cut the skin surrounding the hair follicle.

For ingrown pubic hairs along the bikini line, hold a hot compress against ingrown spots for ten minutes three times a day to soften the skin and help the hairs work their way out.

Wear loose-fitting underwear and clothing until the bumps are gone to avoid friction.

Some find it helpful to exfoliate the area before waxing. This removes some of the dead skin cells in the top layer of skin cells that often contribute to trapping the hairs.

Exfoliating options include creams, lotions, or body gels, a slightly abrasive washcloth or glove specifically designed for exfoliation. Check at the beauty counter at your local department store.

That sounds very uncomfortable. I know that it might be really scary to go to the doctor, but I think that it's a good idea! I don't want to speculate on what this is but it sounds like it could be an allergic rash or something. Either way, if it is an allergic reaction, ingrown hairs, or a rash, you need to make sure that you know what it is so you can keep it from happening again! It doesn't sound like anything serious so your doctor is not going to say anything to you that's scary. Chances are, you'll just get some cortisone cream.

Let us know how things go! I hope you find a solution to this soon.