My clitirus is really itchy, slightly swollen and red and sore, im a virgin but have done oral, been taking antibiotics for tonsillitis, is it just thrush? My discharge hasn't changed

Health Guru
Hi worries. If you have been on antibiotics them yes it is most likely an external yeast infection that you have got as antibiotics have a tendency to knock out the good bacteria that keeps it away. If you would like any more help feel free to ask :-)

Thank you, I have seen a lot online about discharge changing but ive had no change could it still be thrush?

Health Guru
There are several different symptoms you can get from the itching and swelling from cottage cheese like discharge to burning when you pee but you don't necessarily get them all sometimes just one. If you have some natural live unsweetened yogurt then spread that over the area and leave for about 20 to 30 minutes and you should find it will give you some relief.