Hi for the past two months I have had an itchy vagina. It seems to be dry too. I will scratch so hard that it will leave marks on the inner lips of my vagina...when that happens and I have to pee it will burn so bad. Last night I had white discharge coming from my clitoris...werid but that doesn't bother me. It's the itching I hate...And it seems like the itching is spreading it went down my butt crack and burns so bad. I have Hpv but this itching has nothing to do with that because this doesn't feel like an outbreak. The itching is honestly crazy it hurts so bad... In the area that it itches its very red. 

You have thrush then. just talk to your mum, sister, or just an elder girl about it, she'll help you and buy some thrush cream from the nearest pharmacy, don't feel embarrassed about it, we have all been there :) x

It seems like you're having a yeast infection. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called "Candida albicans" which is normally found in small amounts in the vigina. This infection is often found on people with weakened immune system, in most cases it is not the sex activities which bring women yeast infections.

Women with yeast infection may develop any one or all these symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling and pain around the vulva

You should see a doctor and get prescriptions to avoid a worse condition. Also try to eat lots of yogurt may help you a lot. There's a herbal medicine named SPAM also works well, you can google it and have a look. Hope you can get rid of your ailment soon. Good luck!