Hey, so here's my problem on and off all day my vagina has ben itchy, it got to it's worst when I went to go to sleep that it actual kept me up! My clitoris is also red but it isn't sore,etc. I also have had somewhat clumped discharge it very rare and no does not look like cottage cheese it's only happened like 3 times and it's like normal just together. I'm 14, a virgin, I wear cotton panties, I keep clean and dry in between my legs. Overall I don't think it's an infection, plus there are no bumps. The itching has got to stop I feel embarrassed to talk to my mom about it and I'm definitely not speaking with my brothers on this topic, nor do I have a doctor for this so here I am. I really would appreciate any tips, advise, or ideas on this because this has become unbearable!!! 

Thanks! 

Have you been taking antibiotics recently? Does the itching/ redness last all the time, or are there phases when it subsides? Some women experience thicker clumpier discharge that is accompanied by itching and potentially redness and swelling just before their periods, but also, there is no need for any bumps for this to be overgrowth of yeast that normally live around your vaginal area - they are the ones that cause yeast infection. Almost every women has experienced this, your mom will know what tou are talking about the minute you start. Even though it seems unlikely to you now, she was at the same position once as you are now, and imagine that times and the ways people reacted than.