My privates are really really swollen and sore. It started out the day i got my period with just itching, and i've had thrush before so i wasn't worried. Then, it continued for a week until my period finished, still itching. I still wasnt that worried because it felt like it was going away. After this, it started really itching and started hurting and getting quite raw. Within 3 days i couldnt walk and i can't sleep because the pain keeps me awake. i apply cream like canesten or bepanthen (because i ran out) everytime i wake up and also use a cream that you apply inside, but it doesnt seem like it's getting any better. It is soo unbelievably and ubearably sore. My mum said that i might have boils, but when i looked i couldn't see any yellow bits which is the indication of boils. My labia is really swollen and has little red bits but it arent boils, and around my vagina opening it is really swollen and really raw and hurts so bad. It is starting to spread around to my bum hole. I know that it isn't herpes because i havent had sex for 3 weeks and my boyfriend that i have been with for a year hasnt got anything and when one of  us gets a cold sore, we dont do any oral contact with anything. I'm just wondering if this is still thrush or if it something else? I am really worried now it has been really bad for a week and it doesnt seem to be improving.

*I heard yoghurt helps but i haven't tried this yet. Also sitting in a bath with about 20 drops of pure tea tree oil seems to help the pain but only for the amount of time that i am in the bath.

Hi honey! 1st question do you use protection ALL the time - as in a condom? 2nd is the condom latex? Also due to the itching I'm pretty sure you have a severe case of Yeast infection or more like Vaginitis! You will need to go to a doctor and get some assistance with this! And you will DEFINITELY need a 7 day suppository and cream! The BEST thing to do is get a squirt bottle, and fill it with warm water and hydrogen peroxide and each time you go to the toilet rinse the area FULLY with the mixture - do NOT squirt inside the body! And then you can also sit in a Epsom Salts bath! You sit in warm water just above your thighs with about 3 cups of Epsom Salts and just let the water clean the area! Then use the 7 day treatment - and use it ALL! Do NOT use powders or scented soaps, use either Spectrogel or Teraseptic cleanser on it! Use cotton underwear and air dry the area as much as possible! And IF you can dry it in the sun! Remember that your groin is the ultimate breading ground for germs, rashes, zits, infections etc. So the more air and dryness she gets the better! Also take probiotics - in yogurt or pills! This eats the yeast! SOME women put the yogurt on their yahoos, but that is REALLY gross! But supposedly works VERY well! And IF you are put on antibiotics DEFINITELY eat yogurt and also get a yeast infection kit ready as you WILL get an infection! Good luck and remember ALWAYS use protection!

Since you are in so much pain I would go to the Dr. You might not want to but at least you will know what you have and can get rid of it with a prescription.