I noticed last week I had a burning clit, especially noticable after I wiped when peeing. I was peeing a lot in little bits it seemed. I gave a urine sample to the doctor, and it tested positive for something, so we assumed a UTI.

I've been taking UTI antibiotics for almost 7 days. I have 2 or 4 pills left. I still have the burning sensation and it's bugging me.

I've been trying to keep super clean by showering once or twice a day as well and drinnking cranberry juice and water.

I think it must not be a UTI. What is it? What does the doctor have to do to test? 

By the way, I have no peeing pain and no discharge. It looks a little redder than normal below.

Health Guru
Hi, it sounds as though you could have a yeast infection that's causing it, doesn't always have to have any discharge specially if it's an external infection, you could try using a natural unsweetened yogurt and cover the area with it and leave it for 30 minutes or so and even taking a tampon and dipping it in the yogurt then insert it and see if that helps. It does need to be unsweetened though or the yeast will feed on the sugar and make it worse.