My clitoris started itching the other day and then I found out that I had white discharge coming from it. None of my other areas itch or have discharge. What could it be and what should I do?

For a year I have had what the doctor call's dribbling from the clitoris. but I have noticed in my panties, when this so called urine is dry, it look's white. now is this urine?( what color is urine when it dries?) or is it a white discharge? if so what could it be? I AM 53YRS OLD

If it looks a bit clumpy or cottage cheese like it is probably a yeast infection!

I will advise you to check your blood glucose. This could be one of the reasons why you have clitoris discharges. I went trough this 3 months ago and found out that I am a diabetic. After insulin treatment my discharges disappeared.

Guest wrote:

harperwood wrote:

anonymous wrote:

My clitoris started <a class="wiki" href="https://www.steadyhealth.com/encyclopedia/Itching">itching</a> the other day and then I found out that I had white discharge coming from it. None of my other areas itch or have discharge. What could it be and what should I do?

This happens once in every month for about 3 days then it stops.my clitoris start to itch then later my discharge gets lumpy and heavy then on the next or two days it clears of by itself then coms back the next month.