After my period finished, my right labia minora and the area around the clitoris got very itchy so I scratched them a lot. After 20 minutes, I notice that my right labia minora and the clitoris had got bigger, my labia minora was 4 times its normal size!!! I panicked!! But to my surprise, the next day it had almost returned to its normal size, and that night everything was ok. But the next morning both my right and left labia minora got even smaller than they actually were before that swelling, so as the clitoris, and I've been having these vaginal discharges all the time, I didn't have so many in the past, these discharges are happening the last two days. The thing is I don't know what's going on, and I'm afraid that this might be something serious. Also I have diabetics type 1, I'm 16 btw and I've never had any sexual intercourse. Please hepl!

Exact same problem diabetic and everything

Yes you could of stimulated yourself is why your labia minora and clitoris got bigger 

and Yeast Infections can make you sexually stimulated to certain point cause I got a

yeast infection and the hole of the head of my penis got larger sort of swelled and 

i was turned on all the time so gotta figure it can be a combination of different things 

especially if your diabetic.